|RP1002||200 U ( 5 U/μl )||Ask for an offer|
|RP1010||1000 U ( 5 U/μl )||Ask for an offer|
|R100HC||100 U/μl Upon request||Ask for an offer|
TaqNova DNA-free Polymerase is a 94 kDa recombinant, thermostable Taq DNA polymerase isolated from Thermus aquaticus. It is recommended for a wide range of applications which require DNA synthesis at extremely high temperatures. The TaqNova DNA-free Polymerase is a universal and easy-to-use DNA polymerase which works rapidly and effectively in various PCR condition. The enzyme catalyzes DNA synthesis in a 5’ → 3’ direction, shows no 3’ → 5’ exonuclease activity, but has a 5’ → 3’ exonuclease activity.
TaqNova DNA-free Polymerase is highly purified from DNA contaminants, enabling amplification of very conserved sequences (e.g. bacterial 16S rRNA region) without risk of false positive PCR results.
Features and advantages:
- Extreme yield with minimal amounts of enzyme and little optimization
- Increased sensitivity
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Consistent results
- High-purity recombinant enzyme from DNA contaminants
- The half-life of the enzyme is 45 minutes at 95°C
- Amplifies fragments of up to 5 kb
- Leaves ´A´ overhangs
- Efficient amplification of conserved sequences
(e.g. bacterial 16S rRNA region)
- Routine PCR
- Diagnostic PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- TA cloning
One unit is defined as an amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmol of dNTPs to an insoluble DNA fraction in 30 minutes at 72°C in a 50 μl reaction
TaqNova DNA-free Polymerase (RP10) - Manual
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0 at 25°C), 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% (v/v) Nonidet P40, 0.5% (v/v) Tween 20, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
10 x TaqNova DNA-free Reaction Buffer
100 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.3 at 25°C), 500 mM KCl
Store all components at -20°C.
Shipping on dry or blue ice.
- Purity > 95% determined by densitometry of SDS-PAGE
- Functionality of the enzyme tested in PCR reaction with human DNA
- Free of nonspecific DNase contamination
- DNA contamination is evaluated by qPCR reaction with primers specific for 16S rDNA region, less than 1 E. coli genome is detected in 1 U of enzyme