|RP145.||50 mg||Ask for an offer|
The enzyme is very active under a wide range of reaction conditions and difficult to inactivate. At low salt concentrations (up to 100 mM NaCl), the RNase A cleaves single- and double-stranded RNA as well as an RNA strand in RNA-DNA hybrids. However, under high salt concentrations (>300 mM NaCl), the RNase A specifically cleaves single-stranded RNA.
- Enzyme activity: > 80 units/mg protein
- Supplied in a salt-free, freeze dried form
- Purification of RNA-free DNA
- Plasmid and genomic DNA isolation
- Removal of RNA during recombinant proteins preparations
- RNA protection assays
- Mapping of single-base mutations in DNA or RNA
One unit (U) of activity is defined as that amount of enzyme which causes the hydrolys is of RNA to yield a velocity constant, k=1, at 25°C and pH 5.0
RNase A (RP145) - Manual
Stock solutions should be prepared to a final concentration 1 – 10 mg/ml by resuspending in 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 15 mM NaCl, 50% (v/v) glycerol or in TE buffer.
The recommended working solution concentration depends on application.
- For removal of RNA from plasmid preparations use 10 μg/ml working solution and incubate sample for 1 hour at room temperature.
- For preparation of „blunt ends” of double-stranded cDNA use 100 ng/ml working solution.
Keep at -20°C (lyophilized or in a 50% glycerol solution) for long-term storage or at +4°C for up to several weeks. When stored at -20°C (lyophilized or in a glycerol solution), the enzyme remains stable for several years.
Shipping at ambient temperature.
- The RNase A has a high affinity to glass surfaces.
- At neutral pH & high concentrations (>10 mg/ml) the enzyme will precipitate.
- The enzyme is inhibited by diethyl pyrocarbonate (DEPC), guanidinium salts (4 M GuSCN), β-mercaptoethanol, heavy metals and RNase-inhibitors like RIBOPROTECT Hu (RT35).
- In order to remove the enzyme from a sample, perform a separation with spin columns or several phenol/chloroform extractions.
The activity of the enzyme, absence of deoxyribonucleases and proteases has been confirmed in appropriate quality tests.
RNase A (RP145) - MSDS
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE825775
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE605775
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE715975
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE755774
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE766374
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE836674
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE645875
RNase A (RP145) - L. OBE675874
Global Changes of 5-mC/5h-mC Ratio and Methylation of Adiponectin and Leptin Gene in Placenta Depending on Mode of Delivery
Authors Aneta Słabuszewska-Jóźwiak, Marcelina Malinowska, Anna Kloska, Joanna Jakóbkiewicz-Banecka, Mariusz Gujski, Iwona Bojar, Dorota Raczkiewicz, Grzegorz Jakiel Products RNase A (RP145) Year 2021 Source Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22(6), 3195
Preliminary Genetic Map of a New Recombinant Inbred Line Population for Narrow-leafed Lupin (Lupinus angustifolius L.)
Authors Kozak, B.; Galek, R.; Zalewski, D.; Sawicka-Sienkiewicz, E. Products 2x PCR TaqNovaHS PCR Master Mix (RP90H) – Discontinued, RNase A (RP145) Year 2019 Source Agronomy 9, 653