66,00 € – 253,00 €
The RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor is a 50 kDa recombinant human placental protein expressed in Escherichia coli. It inhibits ribonuclease (RNase) activity of common eukaryotic enzymes such as RNase A, RNase B, RNase C by non-covalent binding in a 1:1 ratio. RIBOPROTECT Hu is intended for use in applications where the presence of RNases may cause a hazard to RNA quality and experiment results, e.g. in RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, in vitro transcription and translation, or RNase-free monoclonal antibody preparation. RIBOPROTECT Hu shows no activity towards RNase 1, RNase T1, RNase T2, S1 nuclease, and RNase H. It is compatible with DNA Polymerases and AMV or M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptases.
Features and advantages
- Completely inhibits RNase A, B and C activity
- No polymerase or reverse transcriptase activity
- Free of DNase and RNase activity
- Retains full stability at 37°C for at least 4 weeks
- Stable up to 58°C and at min. 0.5 – 1 mM DTT concentration ranges
- Active in diverse reaction conditions and in various buffers
- Active over a broad pH range (pH 5.5 – 9.0)
- Compatible with the TRANSCRIPTME Reverse Transcriptase (cat. no. RT32)
- RNA isolation and purification
- cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR
- in vitro transcription and translation
- RNase-free monoclonal antibody preparation
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to inhibit the activity of 5 ng RNase A by 50%.
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Flyer
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Manual
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Flyer (Chinese)
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor – Troubleshooting
- The optimal final concentration of the RIBOPROTECT Hu in a reaction depends on the level of RNase contamination, the incubation time and the compounds present in the reaction mixture. It falls within a range of 1 – 2 U/μl.
- For a standard reverse transcription reaction, use 1 μl (40 U) of the RIBOPROTECT Hu for a final sample volume of 20 μl.
- For the optimal RIBOPROTECT Hu activity, a final DTT concentration of 0.5 – 1 mM is essential.
- During assembly of a reaction, RIBOPROTECT Hu should be added before other components that are possible sources of RNase contamination.
- Using RIBOPROTECT Hu does not exclude RNase H treatment after amplification of the first strand cDNA.
20 mM HEPES-KOH (pH 7.6); 50 mM KCl; 8 mM reducing agent; 50% (v/v) glycerol
Store at -20°C in a freezer without a defrost cycle.
The absence of Endonuclease, Exonuclease, RNase and latent RNase activities has been confirmed using the relevant procedures. The purity is >90% as judged by SDS-polyacrylamide gels.
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - MSDS
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - CoA
In Situ Sequencing: A High-Throughput, Multi-Targeted Gene Expression Profiling Technique for Cell Typing in Tissue Sections
Authors Markus M. Hilscher, Daniel Gyllborg, Chika Yokota, Mats Nilsson Products RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35), RNase H (RT34), T4 DNA Ligase (EN11), TRANSCRIPTME Reverse Transcriptase (RT32), Tth DNA Ligase (EN13) Year 2020 Source In Situ Hybridization Protocols. Methods in Molecular Biology, vol 2148