66,00 € – 253,00 €
The RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor is a 50 kDa recombinant human placental protein expressed in Escherichia coli. It inhibits ribonuclease (RNase) activity of common eukaryotic enzymes such as RNase A, RNase B, RNase C by non-covalent binding in a 1:1 ratio. RIBOPROTECT Hu is intended for use in applications where the presence of RNases may cause a hazard to RNA quality and experiment results, e.g. in RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, in vitro transcription and translation, or RNase-free monoclonal antibody preparation. RIBOPROTECT Hu shows no activity towards RNase 1, RNase T1, RNase T2, S1 nuclease, and RNase H. It is compatible with DNA Polymerases and AMV or M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptases.
Features and advantages
- Completely inhibits RNase A, B and C activity
- No polymerase or reverse transcriptase activity
- Free of DNase and RNase activity
- Retains full stability at 37°C for at least 4 weeks
- Stable up to 58°C and at min. 0.5 – 1 mM DTT concentration ranges
- Active in diverse reaction conditions and in various buffers
- Active over a broad pH range (pH 5.5 – 9.0)
- Compatible with the TRANSCRIPTME Reverse Transcriptase (cat. no. RT32)
- RNA isolation and purification
- cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR
- in vitro transcription and translation
- RNase-free monoclonal antibody preparation
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to inhibit the activity of 5 ng RNase A by 50%.
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Flyer
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Manual
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - Flyer (Chinese)
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor – Troubleshooting
- The optimal final concentration of the RIBOPROTECT Hu in a reaction depends on the level of RNase contamination, the incubation time and the compounds present in the reaction mixture. It falls within a range of 1 – 2 U/μl.
- For a standard reverse transcription reaction, use 1 μl (40 U) of the RIBOPROTECT Hu for a final sample volume of 20 μl.
- For the optimal RIBOPROTECT Hu activity, a final DTT concentration of 0.5 – 1 mM is essential.
- During assembly of a reaction, RIBOPROTECT Hu should be added before other components that are possible sources of RNase contamination.
- Using RIBOPROTECT Hu does not exclude RNase H treatment after amplification of the first strand cDNA.
20 mM HEPES-KOH (pH 7.6); 50 mM KCl; 8 mM reducing agent; 50% (v/v) glycerol
Store at -20°C in a freezer without a defrost cycle.
The absence of Endonuclease, Exonuclease, RNase and latent RNase activities has been confirmed using the relevant procedures. The purity is >90% as judged by SDS-polyacrylamide gels.
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - MSDS
RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) - CoA
In Situ Sequencing: A High-Throughput, Multi-Targeted Gene Expression Profiling Technique for Cell Typing in Tissue Sections
Authors Markus M. Hilscher, Daniel Gyllborg, Chika Yokota, Mats Nilsson Products RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35), RNase H (RT34), T4 DNA Ligase (EN11), TRANSCRIPTME Reverse Transcriptase (RT32), Tth DNA Ligase (EN13) Year 2020 Source In Situ Hybridization Protocols. Methods in Molecular Biology, vol 2148
Hybridization-based in situ sequencing (HybISS) for spatially resolved transcriptomics in human and mouse brain tissue
Authors Daniel Gyllborg, Christoffer Mattsson Langseth, Xiaoyan Qian, Eunkyoung Choi, Sergio Marco Salas, Markus M Hilscher, Ed S Lein, Mats Nilsson Products phi29 Polymerase (EN20), RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35), TRANSCRIPTME Reverse Transcriptase (RT32), Tth DNA Ligase (EN13) Year 2020 Source Nucleic Acids Research
TGFβR-SMAD3 Signaling Induces Resistance to PARP Inhibitors in the Bone Marrow Microenvironment
Authors Bac Viet Le, Paulina Podszywalow-Bartnicka, Silvia Maifrede, Katherine Sullivan-Reed, Margaret Nieborowska-Skorska, Konstantin Golovine, Juo-Chin Yao, Reza Nejati, Kathy Q. Cai, Lisa Beatrice Caruso, Julian Swatler, Michal Dabrowski, Zhaorui Lian, Peter Valent, Elisabeth M. Paietta, Ross L. Levine, Hugo F. Fernandez, Martin S. Tallman, Mark R. Litzow, Jian Huang, Grant A. Challen, Daniel Link, Italo Tempera, Mariusz A. Wasik, Katarzyna Piwocka, Tomasz Skorski Products RIBOPROTECT Hu RNase Inhibitor (RT35) Year 2020 Source Cell Reports Volume 33, Issue 1