|PM30-500||500 μl||Ask for an offer|
The 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker is a mixture of twelve pre-stained proteins minutely selected to facilitate protein molecular weight estimation across a wide range, from 10 to 245 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with different colour dyes (green: 25 kDa, red: 75 kDa and blue: 10, 15, 20, 35, 45, 60, 100, 140, 180, 245 kDa). The 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker can be used for monitoring protein separation by SDS-PAGE and for verifying a transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon or nitrocellulose membranes (Western transfer), as well as for protein size estimation. The Protein Marker is ready to use and requires no special preparation before application to the wells in a polyacrylamide gel.
- Size estimation of proteins during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting
- Verification of transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon or nitrocellulose
membranes (Western blotting)
- Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide electrophoresis
- Covers a wide range of molecular weights (10–245 kDa)
- Ready-to-use format
- The tri-colour construction facilitates easier molecular weight estimation
- Allows the protein migration to be monitored during electrophoresis
- Twelve sharp, evenly-distributed protein bands
3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) - To be discontinued - Manual
0.1–0.4 mg/ml of each protein suspended in the appropriate buffer; 20 mM Trisphosphate (pH 7.5), 2% SDS, 0.2 mM DTT, 3.6 M urea and 15% (v/v) glycerol.
- Prior to use, thaw the Protein Marker either at room temperature or at 37°C for a few minutes to dissolve precipitated solids, then mix thoroughly.
- Do not boil before loading!
- To obtain the best results, choose the optimal volume of the Protein Marker from the following ranges, taking into consideration the gel type, well size and application:
- SDS-PAGE: 3 μl to 5 μl
- Western blotting: 1.5 μl to 2.5 μl
- The low molecular weight proteins in the Protein Marker may migrate with the same electrophoretic speed as a loading dye used in lowpercent concentration gels (< 10%).
- The high molecular weight proteins in the Marker (> 100 kDa) may require a higher voltage or longer transfer time during Western Blotting.
Keep at 2-8°C for short-term (up to 3 months) or at -20°C for long-termstorage.
Shipping on blue or dry ice.
The Protein Marker has been tested in SDS-PAGE electrophoresis and Western blotting.
3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) - To be discontinued - MSDS
3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) - To be discontinued - CoA 1.2018 L.815972
3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) - To be discontinued - CoA 1.2018 L.715773
Cancers Cells in Traps? The Pathways of NETs Formation in Response to OSCC in Humans—A Pilot Study
Authors Marzena Garley, Ewa Jabłońska, Wojciech Miltyk, Kamil Grubczak, Arkadiusz Surażyński, Wioletta Ratajczak-Wrona, Małgorzata Grudzińska, Kinga H. Nowacka, Marcin Moniuszko, Jerzy A. Pałka, Jan Borys, Dorota Dziemiańczyk-Pakieła Products 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) – To be discontinued Year 2020 Source Cancer Control
The Role of OmpR in the Expression of Genes of the KdgR Regulon Involved in the Uptake and Depolymerization of Oligogalacturonides in Yersinia enterocolitica
Authors Marta Nieckarz, Adrianna Raczkowska, Karolina Jaworska, Ewa Stefańska, Karolina Skorek, Dorota Stosio and Katarzyna Brzostek Products 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (10–245 kDa) – To be discontinued Year 2017 Source Front Cell Infect Microbiol