M10kpz is a ready-to-use molecular weight marker, especially designed for easy size determination. This ready-to-use format reduces handling steps and saves time; simply transfer M10kpz I from the vial to the gel.
M10kpz produces a pattern of 14 regularly spaced bands, ranging from 200 to 10,037 bp
The M10kpz molecular weight DNA ladder is designed for determining the size of medium and large PCR products and dsDNA fragments in the 200 – 10.000 bp range. The M10kpz DNA Ladder is a mixture of specially selected, purified, blunt-ended PCR products and DNA restriction products. The DNA Ladder gives a clear pattern of bands, with two bands of increased intensity employed as reference points.
The M10kpz DNA Ladder is provided as ready-to-use, pre-mixed with a DNA loading buffer (6x BLUE). The loading buffer contains Ficoll® 400, which facilitates rapid sinking to the bottom of the well in the agarose or polyacrylamide gel. The solution protects DNA thanks to the presence of EDTA, which inactivates nucleases and other enzymes by binding the divalent metal ions crucial to their activity. The 6x BLUE solution contains bromophenol blue dye which migrate in the electrophoretic field as 300 bp PCR product in a 1% agarose gel.
Features and advantages
- Allows precise determination of large and medium sized DNA fragments
- Includes two bands of an increased intensity (1000 bp and 10.000 bp)
- Enables mass determination of the DNA fragments; has DNA bands ofd etermined concentrations
- Sharp bands are obtained after electrophoresis
- Suitable for gels stained with ethidium bromide, SYBR Green or other stain for DNA visualization
- Ready-to-use: direct gel loading
DNA fragment lengths (bp):
10000, 8000, 6000, 4000, 3000, 2500, 2000, 1500/1517, 1000, 800, 600, 400, 200
M10kpz DNA Ladder (MR18) - Manual
- For the best results, apply approx. 10 μl of the DNA ladder per well.
- Mix 1 volume of DNA loading dye with 5 volumes of analyzed DNA and/or DNA ladder before application.
6x BLUE DNA Loading Buffer
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6), 60 mM EDTA, 0.03% bromophenol blue, 15% Ficoll® 400
Keep at +4°C or room temperature for short-term or at -20°C for long-term storage.
The DNA ladders have been tested in various kinds of agarose and polyacrylamide gels. The absence of nucleases has been confirmed by the relevant QC procedures.
M10kpz DNA Ladder (MR18) - MSDS
M10kpz DNA Ladder (MR18) - CoA 1.2018 L. 815673
The agr function and polymorphism: impact on Staphylococcus aureus susceptibility to photoinactivation
Authors: Mariusz Grinholc, Joanna Nakonieczna, Alessandro Negri, Aleksandra Rapacka-Zdonczyk, Agata Motyka, Grzegorz Fila, Julianna Kurlenda, Justyna Leibner-Ciszak, Michael Otto, and Krzysztof P. Bielawski Products: M10kpz DNA Ladder (MR18), Taq DNA polymerase Year: 2013 Source: HHS Public Access