The dNTPs is a buffered solution of ultrapure deoxynucleoside 5’-triphosphates (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), ready to use in PCR, RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR applications. The dNTPs are available as a set of four separate buffered dNTPs solutions (dNTPs SET) and also as an accurate mixture (dNTPs MIX). Ready-to-use dNTPs MIX guarantees high amplification efficiency and prevents incorrect incorporation of dNTP in the synthesized DNA strand.
Deoxyribonucleotides are a crucial component of PCR reaction and their chemical purity has a significant influence on the PCR reaction results. They are supplied as lithium salts solutions, which provides extended stability and resistance to repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Features and advantages
- The highest purity, determined by means of enzymatic synthesis and high resolution HPLC (> 99 % dNTP, < 0.9 % dNDP)
- Increased sensitivity and yield; allows the detection of a small number of copies of template DNA
- DNase, RNase, ATPase and pyrophosphatase free
- Effectively and efficiently amplifies even very large PCR amplicons
- The presence of lithium salt in the storage buffer guarantees high stability and resistance to frequent thawing and freezing cycles
- Free of modified dNTP, tetraphosphorane and pirophosphorane contaminations, which often cause an inhibition of the PCR reaction
- PCR, long-PCR, Real-time PCR, RT-PCR
- cDNA synthesis
- Primer extension
- DNA sequencing and labeling
dNTPs SET 100 mM (RP675) - Discontinued - Manual
Store at -20°C upon receipt. Avoid multiple freezing/thawing cycles.
Aliquoting is recommended.
Shipping on dry or blue ice.