|AM01-200||2000 rxns||Ask for an offer|
|AM01-020||200 rxns||Ask for an offer|
Ready-to-use, 2x concentrated Master Mix contains TaqNovaHS polymerase which is a mixture of recombinant Taq polymerase over expressed in E. coli and a highly specific monoclonal anti-Taq antibody.
The TaqNovaHS polymerase enables easy set-up of a hot-start PCR reaction at room temperature. The antibody binds reversibly to the enzyme, inhibiting polymerase activity at ambient temperatures, what prevents extension of non- specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during PCR set-up. The antibody is released from the polymerase during initial DNA denaturation step, thus providing full DNA polymerase activity during standard cycling conditions.
Precisely optimized buffer components, reliable DNA polymerase and the appropriate selection of PCR enhancers provide a high performance, sensitivity and specificity over a broad dynamic range and give consistent recults across all commonly-used Real-Time PCR platforms.
Precisely optimized buffer components, reliable DNA polymerase and the appropriate selection of PCR enhancers provide a high performance, sensitivity and specificity over a broad dynamic range and give consistent results across all commonly-used Real-Time PCR platforms.
- qPCR / Real-Time PCR
- gene expression analysis
- mass screening
- pathogen detection
- characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- copy number variation analysis
Features & advantages
- Versatile – excellent for various PCR conditions using different Real-Time PCR instruments
- Sensitive – reliable detection of low copies DNA or cDNA targets
- Reproducible – consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range (6 logs)
- Specific – precisely selected anti-Taq antibody eliminates non-specific amplification (tested up to 45 cycles)
- Fast – accurate detection of molecular targets in as fast as 30 minutes (with either two- or three-step cycling profiles)
- Stable – no loss of activity after 8 successive freeze/thaw cycles
AMPLIFYME SG No-ROX Mix (AM01) - Manual
AMPLIFYME SG No-ROX Mix (AM01) - Instruments Compability
The AMPLIFYME SG No-ROX Mix is extensively tested for its performance in different Real-Time PCR assays. Free of deoxyribonuclease contamination.