110,00 € – 710,00 €Convenient enzyme mixture for fast and reliable qPCR using probes, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes. It is the best choice for your probe based Real-Time PCR assays, including singleplex and multiplex gene expression studies, genotyping experiments or diagnostic assays. Compatible with qPCR instruments that don't need ROX dye.
Ready-to-use, 2x concentrated Master Mix contains TaqNovaHS polymerase which is a mixture of recombinant Taq polymerase over-expressed in E. coli and a highly specific monoclonal anti-Taq antibody. The TaqNovaHS polymerase enables easy set-up of a hot-start PCR reaction at room temperature. The antibody binds reversibly to the enzyme, inhibiting polymerase activity at ambient temperatures, what prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during PCR set-up. The antibody is released from the polymerase during initial DNA denaturation step, thus providing full DNA polymerase activity during standard cycling conditions.
Precisely optimized buffer components, reliable DNA polymerase and the appropriate selection of PCR enhancers provide a high performance, sensitivity and specificity over a broad dynamic range and give consistent results across all commonly-used Real-Time PCR platforms.
- probe based Real-Time PCR
- gene expression analysis
- multiplex Real-Time PCR
- SNP genotyping
- mutation detection
- pathogen detection
Features & advantages
- Versatile – excellent for various PCR conditions using different Real-Time PCR instruments
- Sensitive – reliable detection of low copies DNA or cDNA targets
- Efficient – high efficiency in multiplex reactions
- Reproducible – consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range (6 logs)
- Specific – precisely selected anti-Taq antibody eliminates non-specific amplification (tested up to 45 cycles)
- Fast – accurate detection of molecular targets in as fast as 30 minutes (with either two- or three-step cycling profiles)
- Stable – no loss of activity after 8 successive freeze/thaw cycles
The AMPLIFYME Probe No-ROX Mix is extensively tested for its performance in different Real-Time PCR assays. Free of deoxyribonuclease contamination.