|PM31-500||Ask for an offer|
A model of proteins’ molecular weight for 3-Color Prestained Protein Marker II is a mixture of carefully selected 10 stained, proteins within a wide range of masses (10 –180 kDa). Proteins, the marker consists of, are covalently bonded with colored dyes: green (25 kDa), red (75 kDa), and blue 10, 15, 35, 45, 60, 100, 140, 180 kDa). The Marker is ready to use and does not require any additional prepartions before it is transferred to the wells in a polyacrylamide gel.
- Proteins’ molecular weight estimation during polyacrylmide electrophoressis in denaturation condtions (SDS-PAGE) and Western blotting
- Verification of the efficiency of proteins transfer to PVDF, nylon,
nitrocellulose membranes (Western blotting)
- Monitoring of proteins migration process during SDS-PAGE electrophoressis
- Ready to use format
- 3-colored construction of the Marker allows to identify the size of the proteins easier
- Allows to monitor Markers’ proteins migration process during electrophoresis
- Marker creates ten bold bands in a ranges of 10-180 kDa
0.1– 0.4 mg/ml of each protein suspended in 20 mM Tris-
phosphate (pH 7.5); 2% SDS; 0.2 mM DTT; 3.6 M urea and 15% (v/v) glycerol.
- Prior to use, thaw the Protein Marker at room temperature or 37°C
- Do not heat, dilute or add any reducing agent!
- In order to obtain best results, depending on the type of gel, size of a well and application it is recommended to transfer:
- SDS-PAGE: 3 μl to 5 μl
- Western blotting: 1.5 μl to 2.5 μl
- Marker’s low molecular weight proteins may migrate with the same
electrophoretic speed as a loading dye used in low percentage gels
- Marker’s high molecular weight proteins (> 100 kDa) may require
a higher voltage or longer transfer time during Western Blotting.
Store at 2–8°C (up to 3 months). Longer storage time requires temperature equal to -20°C.
Shipping on blue or dry ice.
[product_files type= »brochure »]
[product_files type= »msds »]
[product_files type= »coa »]